Friday, November 11, 2011

only the beginning..

well, its almost 4 in the morning, and i should really be asleep..but sometimes my heart is heavy with nonsense that needs to be let out! i probably should've started blogging a looooong time ago, because as some would say: i have the "gift of gab." i love to talk, and i secretly LOVE to write...i just have a lot on my mind and i need to let it out! typically late at night when there's no one to listen to me..i'm up, putting my thoughts onto paper (but not literally, more like into a word document on my beloved laptop.) my friend pushed me to do what i do best, so here i am..writing this blog.


that's a big introduction, huh?! sheesh, i'm rambling now..
anyways, i figured i'd chronicle my life, and my thoughts..although others might not find it entertaining, i think my life is pretty freakin' amusing.


but for starters, this is me in a nutshell:


first and most-importantly, single parenthood (i'll get into that later)
my oh so unsuccessful journey at finding love (womp womp!)
my friends, all of which are extremely entertaining..some of whom can be slightly insane in the membrane!
my family..which is my backbone, my support, my everything
saving the best for last, Jesus Christ, and although i'm not perfect and most certainly don't claim to be, He loves me anyways..

 <3





i'm new to this, and i'm trying to decide JUST how honest i want to be with the world, cause my life gets pretty hectic... i guess you'll just have to sit back, and enjoy the riiiidddeee!


peace and love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment